Error importing fetching key from wkd

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue May 31 18:17:05 CEST 2022

Hello again,

I wrote:
> Dirk Gottschalk via Gnupg-users wrote:
>> A workaround for this is to download the SRPM, remove the
>> line '--disable-brainpool' and rebuild the package.
>
> Ahh, excellent.  That's a relatively recent change.  It's
> available in the Fedora (and RHEL) libgcrypt-1.10 packages
> which I believe are only in the freshly released Fedora 36
> and RHEL 9.

For the future, you can now rebuild the libgcrypt rpm from
Fedora 36 with brainpool support without having to edit the
spec file manually¹.  You can pass `--with brainpool` to the
rpmbuild command, e.g.:

    rpmbuild -rb --with brainbpool /path/to/libcgrypt.src.rpm

Hopefully that makes life just a little easier for folks
using Fedora who want or need brainpool support.

¹ https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/libgcrypt/c/6571417ff

--
Todd