mutt locking

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Sep 23 08:00:55 CEST 2022

On Tue, 20 Sep 2022 16:56, Louis Holbrook said:

> I am using /usr/bin/pinentry-tty for password input, which in the
> interactive mode lets me paste a password from the terminal.

Please use pinentry-curses or, if you run in an xterm, better one of the
GUI pinentries.  The pinentry-tty is a very dumb one which is unlikely to
work correctly with another curses or slang application like Mutt.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein