mutt locking

accounts-gnupg at holbrook.no accounts-gnupg at holbrook.no
Fri Sep 23 18:19:42 CEST 2022

Well, pinentry-tty is what I prefer for using gpg for all other
operations. Since I'm using the gpg-agent, there doesn't seem to be a way to
specify using an alternative just for mutt.

The only way I know to make that work with gpg cli is to have
--pinentry-mode set to loopback, and pinentry-program in gpg-agent.conf
set to ...pinentry-tty

To be clear:

- I would like to use pinentry-tty during my normal gpg cli operations.
- I am fine with using pinentry-curses in the mutt context

Is there a way to do this?

tudo de bom,