Ecrypt group email addresses

Sharon Oosterhuis sharon at web-iq.nl
Thu Jan 26 11:26:06 CET 2023

Hi,

How to ecrypt group email addresses on brand laptops (for example: Linux) not macbook?
Is there a description for?

For MacBook I used the attached explanation, this works! Only this so unfortunately does not work on linux laptop for example. So we linked each employee's personal key to a group email address.

Kind Regards,
Sharon

Winner of Dutch Innovation award within Law Enforcement
Active in 30+ countries
Sharon Oosterhuis
Headquarters Manager

phone:
site:

pgp:	+31 (0)50 21 11 622
web-iq.com <https://web-iq.com/>

0153 79C8 1DDB 11D9 FA3C  7F0D 52A0 8844 CC28 5CE0
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient(s) specified in this message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.