Ecrypt group email addresses

Alex alex at blueselene.com
Thu Jan 26 20:45:03 CET 2023

On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 11:26:06 +0100
Sharon Oosterhuis via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users at gnupg.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How to ecrypt group email addresses on brand laptops (for example:
> Linux) not macbook? Is there a description for?
What do you mean with "group email addresses"? Is it an email address
shared between multiple people

> For MacBook I used the attached explanation, this works! Only this so
> unfortunately does not work on linux laptop for example. So we linked
> each employee's personal key to a group email address.
You didn't attach any explanation.

--
Current PGP KeyID: 11ADE4393600C1BDFFCBC0A598DE15942B08CA00

https://blueselene.com/pgp-archive/11ADE4393600C1BDFFCBC0A598DE15942B08CA00/key.pub

For up-to-date information on my crypto keys, see
https://blueselene.com/crypto.html