Ecrypt group email addresses

Alex alex at blueselene.com
Thu Jan 26 23:40:23 CET 2023

I just saw the PDF in your attachments, sorry, thanks to another user
for letting me know.

GnuPG in Linux also supports the groups feature, however, whether or not
GnuPG gets used depends on what email client you're using. I've never
used groups, but it will likely work with clients like Claws Mail, who
interact with GnuPG directly.

Clients that have their own OpenPGP implementation, like Mozilla
Thunderbird, likely don't support groups.

--
Current PGP KeyID: 11ADE4393600C1BDFFCBC0A598DE15942B08CA00

https://blueselene.com/pgp-archive/11ADE4393600C1BDFFCBC0A598DE15942B08CA00/key.pub

For up-to-date information on my crypto keys, see
https://blueselene.com/crypto.html