Looking for keyserver software without any validation or fancy features

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jul 7 12:21:39 CEST 2023

On Fri,  7 Jul 2023 10:59, Bernd Naumann said:
> For a test setup / proof of concent / lab, I'm looking for a pretty
> simple keyserver implementation.

Use an LDAP server; this is the most flexible and best supported way to
store keys.

https://www.gnupg.org/blog/20201018-gnupg-and-ldap.html

> `gpg-wks-server` has to send and receive verification mails, right?
> I would like to avoid having to configure a mail-server and mail-clients.

gpg-wks-server is about key enrollment via mail and web.  A simpler
setup is by using gpg-wks-client to create Web Key Directory locally and
then upload it.

  gpg --list-options show-only-fpr-mbox | gpg-wks-client --install-key

or if you already got an LDAP:

https://gnupg.com/kb/mirror-ldap-to-wkd.html

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein