No SSH public key authentication using smartcard

Thomas Schneider t.schneider at disroot.org
Sat Nov 25 13:24:31 CET 2023

Hello Stephan,

thanks for your reply.

When you say I should modify ~/.ssh/config, where is this file?
On jumphost?

Actually I have a working setup on Windows 10, but here I use another
terminal emulator: MobaXterm.
And in the settings of MobaXterm I enabled SSH forwarding.

As of now I don't want to continue using MobaXterm on Windows 11, but
using Windows Terminal.

THX