S/MIME which certificate format

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 18 08:44:00 CEST 2024

Am Montag 17 Juni 2024 19:27:35 schrieb Marco Moock:
> Am 17.06.2024 um 17:14:07 Uhr schrieb Bernhard Reiter via Gnupg-users:
> > does Sectigo offer a public certificate somewhere which could
> > possibly be imported for a test?

> I can send you mine if you would like to test.

At least I can try to import it and see what my version says.

BTW: at least once in the last years
Debian had some patches that GnuPG upstream did not recommend.
So yes, the behaviour can be different in the GnuPG packages
from distributions. If the precise package can be given it sometimes helps to
reproduce an issue.

Regards
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter