[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.9.98
nmav at gnutls.org
Sun Nov 16 12:53:27 CET 2003
I've just released gnutls 0.9.98. This release adds a few features
required for the stable release. There will be no more feature
additions in 0.9.99 which would be (hopefuly) the last before a stable 1.0.
Unfortunately this version breaks binary compatibility with 0.9.97,
so a recompilation is required.
- The openssl compatibility layer was moved to gnutls-openssl
library instead of being included in the gnutls-extra library.
- Added the RIPEMD ciphersuites defined in draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys-04.
- Building with openpgp support is now mandatory.
- gnutls4 compatibility header is no longer included by default in
- gnutls8 function usage yelds a deprecation warning in gcc3.
- gnutls_x509_*_set_dn_by_oid() and gnutls_x509_*_get_*_dn_by_oid()
functions have a raw_flag parameter added.
- Added gnutls_x509_*_get_dn_oid() and gnutls_x509_crt_get_extension_oid()
functions which return the available OIDs.
More information about the Gnutls-devel