[gnutls-dev] OpenCDK/GnuTLS Problems

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Thu Oct 2 12:39:01 CEST 2003

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 10:40:31AM -0700, Jason Shirley wrote:

> I'm trying to implement a GnuTLS SSL server, after OpenSSLs lack of
> thread safety proved it to be a poor library to use.  I can't get
> OpenCDK to build, and I'm not sure if it's related to OpenCDK gaining
> independance from libgcrypt.  I think it is, but I just want to be clear
> that is the issue.
> I have libgrcrypt-1.1.43, opencdk-0.5.1, libtasn-0.2.6,
> libgpg-error-0.4, and gnutls-0.8.10

If you want to use gnutls-0.8.10 you should use the old
libgcrypt 1.1.12 with opencdk-0.4.x and libtasn 0.1.2.

The new development releases (0.9.x) use the latest libraries
except for opencdk which has still problems with libgcrypt 1.1.43,
so it is recommended to use --disable-openpgp-authentication.

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos