[gnutls-dev] building gnutls-0.9.93 on Solaris 8

Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos papadopo at shfj.cea.fr
Thu Oct 30 13:32:31 CET 2003

Hi,

> You can either install libtasn1, or use the included one. The included
> one is in lib/minitasn1/, and there is the header file. Since most
> of the sources are compiled using -Iminitasn1/ the compiler should
> have found this header file.
>
> I'd appreciate if you could send me the full compiler input and
> output of a file compilation.

I build gnutls-0.9.93 this way:

	setenv CC cc
	setenv CFLAGS -O
	setenv CPPFLAGS -I/usr/local/libgpg-error/include
	setenv LDFLAGS -L/usr/local/libgpg-error/lib
	./configure --prefix=/usr/local/gnutls-0.9.93 \
		--with-libgcrypt-prefix=/usr/local/libgcrypt
	gmake

Please find attached the resulting build log.

--
Dimitris