[gnutls-dev] gnutls_certificate_client_set_select_function vs _set_retrieve_function

Gergely Nagy algernon at bonehunter.rulez.org
Wed Jul 28 10:10:00 CEST 2004

Hi!

I have a program here that uses
gnutls_certificate_client_set_select_function, which got deprecated, and
produces a warning. I'd like to get rid of that warning and at the same
time, allow those users who didn't upgrade their GnuTLS yet to compile
my program even when only _set_select_function is available, and
_set_retrieve_function is not.

Is there an easy way to do that (other than a configure check, which for
various reasons would be a bit of trouble)?

And while I'm here - do I get it right, that unlike
_set_select_function, which I used every time I created a
gnutls_session, I should only use _set_retrieve_function once, after
setting up the credentials-foo?

TIA,
--
Gergely Nagy