[gnutls-dev] gnutls 1.1.19
jas at extundo.com
Thu Oct 7 02:10:59 CEST 2004
Adding to my last message, I don't believe I have mentioned on this
list that there are daily snapshots available from:
They are set up just like the real releases, i.e., you build them
using ./configure && make.
* Version 1.1.19 (2004-10-07)
- Fix memory leak in gnutls_certificate_verify_peers and
gnutls_certificate_free_credentials, report and patch by Simon
Posnjak <simon.posnjak at cetrtapot.si>.
- Fix crash in `certtool --to-p12 --load-privkey foo', i.e. exporting
a key and no certificate to PKCS#12.
- Fix objdir != srcdir builds, reported by "Gerrit P. Haase"
<gp at familiehaase.de>.
- Fixes faulty getpass implementation in libextra/opencdk/, reported
by Yoann Vandoorselaere <yoann at prelude-ids.org>.
- Uses memmem instead of strnstr in lib/.
- Using more GNULib portability files, although not yet inside lib/.
- Added gnutls_certificate_verify_peers to gnutls/compat.h.
Nikos deprecated gnutls_certificate_verify_peers in favor of
gnutls_certificate_verify_peers2 earlier in the 1.1 branch.
- Improvements to the manual.
- Add new example "ex-rfc2818" for certificate verification, from Nikos.
- Known bug: the library require snprintf. This has not yet been
fixed, but will be handled via GNULib later on.
More information about the Gnutls-devel