[gnutls-dev] Re: gnutls 1.2.8 and mingw32

Enrico Tassi gareuselesinge at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 29 19:36:03 CEST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 12:58:29PM +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> >> That would be good.  I am preparing the GnuTLS 1.2.9 release now, and
> >> fixing the inet_ntop problem is the only pending issue I have right
> >> now.  There weren't any other mingw32 problems building GnuTLS 1.2.8,
> >> where there?  Let me know, and I'll try to resolve them.

I've release a new version of freepops based on gnutls 1.2.8 and some
users had this assert failure. I'm not sure I can help more, but if you
need some tests... just ask.

Assertion failed: *lock == MUTEX_UNLOCKED, file ath.c, line 184

I've to say that FreePOPs is a multithreaded application that uses a
win32-port of pthreads.

ciao
--
Enrico Tassi