[gnutls-dev] GnuTLS 1.7.16

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Wed Aug 8 11:43:30 CEST 2007

Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> writes:

> * Check copyright papers for everyone who contributed during the 1.7.x
>   phase (I opportunistically installed some fixes after confirming with
>   authors that they were sending copyright assignments, although I have
>   not verified that the assignment were actually received).
>
>   - I've confirmed that two contributor now has signed paper, I think
>     there is one still left that I need to confirm.

FYI, as a consequence of the delays because of this, I've decided to
never install any patches until FSF has confirmed that they have
received papers from contributors.

If it wasn't because of this issue, I'd probably had release the next
major release already, without the signing-callback API because I never
seem to have found to integrate that work.  But until the legal issues
are solved, the window is still open to get the sign-callback API
integrated.

/Simon