[gnutls-dev] External signing API

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Fri Aug 10 13:53:59 CEST 2007

I'm now finally working on integrating the external signing API into the
main branch.  Here is what I've came up with API-wise.  The names are
intentionally slightly different from any other existing namespace since
this is an experimental interface.  Do you need any other parameters?

  /* External signing callback.  Experimental. */
  typedef int (*gnutls_sign_func) (gnutls_session_t session,
				   void *userdata,
				   gnutls_certificate_type_t cert_type,
				   gnutls_datum_t cert,
				   const gnutls_datum_t hash,
				   gnutls_datum_t * signature);

  void gnutls_sign_callback_set (gnutls_session_t session,
				 gnutls_sign_func sign_func,
				 void *userdata);

Thanks,
Simon