GnuTLS 2.3.12 - second release candidate for 2.4.0

Frank Mertens frank.mertens at cyblogic.com
Fri Jun 13 02:20:32 CEST 2008

Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Frank Mertens <frank at cyblogic.de> writes:
>
>> Simon Josefsson wrote:
>>> This the second release candidate for 2.4.0.  Anything that doesn't live
>>> up to the expectations on a stable release should be reported before
>>> this turns into the real 2.4.0.  We hope to release 2.4.0 within a week
>>> or two.
>>>
>>> The goals for the 2.3.x branch are tracked at:
>>>
>>> http://trac.gnutls.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/milestone/gnutls-2.4
>>>
>>> Alas, the spammers have found our trac site so it is almost useless. :(
>>> Hopefully I can move it to another host soon...  Is anyone interested in
>>> helping to admin it?  Can anyone sponsor a VPS to run this on?  Help!
>>>
>> What about redmine? My wife told me she would setup a redmine plus
>> akismet spam filtering for my new project. Would be a honor for
>> us to also host gnutls. We are using a Xen-based virtual server on
>> gandi.net.
>
> Thanks for offering!  I have not used redmine...  I'll take a look.  If
> others have thoughts about it, that would be appreciated as well.
>
> I think what we need is a wiki and bug/issue-tracking with good
> roadmap-tracking of each bug/issue.
>
> Alternatively, I'll check prices for VPS's too, possibly I can donate
> some funding to the gnutls project to keep a small VPS running.
>
> /Simon

I just got my first redmine hosting working. Redmine is basically trac
on steroids. It provides an admin interface including editing users,
roles and projects by default.
See this: http://libpona.cyblogic.com/
I had to get some extra patches to make the git support working more
smoothly. Spamming using the ticket system is not that easy in redmine,
because usually you have to sign-up first (easily), before you can
write a new issue.

--
Frank