GnuTLS 2.3.12 - second release candidate for 2.4.0

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Jun 9 08:50:33 CEST 2008

Frank Mertens <frank at cyblogic.de> writes:

> Simon Josefsson wrote:
>> This the second release candidate for 2.4.0.  Anything that doesn't live
>> up to the expectations on a stable release should be reported before
>> this turns into the real 2.4.0.  We hope to release 2.4.0 within a week
>> or two.
>>
>> The goals for the 2.3.x branch are tracked at:
>>
>> http://trac.gnutls.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/milestone/gnutls-2.4
>>
>> Alas, the spammers have found our trac site so it is almost useless. :(
>> Hopefully I can move it to another host soon...  Is anyone interested in
>> helping to admin it?  Can anyone sponsor a VPS to run this on?  Help!
>>

> What about redmine? My wife told me she would setup a redmine plus
> akismet spam filtering for my new project. Would be a honor for
> us to also host gnutls. We are using a Xen-based virtual server on
> gandi.net.

Thanks for offering!  I have not used redmine...  I'll take a look.  If
others have thoughts about it, that would be appreciated as well.

I think what we need is a wiki and bug/issue-tracking with good
roadmap-tracking of each bug/issue.

Alternatively, I'll check prices for VPS's too, possibly I can donate
some funding to the gnutls project to keep a small VPS running.

/Simon