simon at josefsson.org
Wed Jun 18 18:07:13 CEST 2008
Nikos, what is the status of your mpi branch? Is it ready for me to
review as if we would merge it into master? Please hold off any merge
until I have reviewed and discussed the changes.
Btw, my goals for 2.5.x is to integrate Nikos' crypto.h stuff, and to
re-indent the code. As far as I know, there are no other tasks that are
pending, or are there? Anything major to be included should be made
available on a separate branch for review relatively soon, or it will
have to wait for 2.7.x.
All minor improvements like enhancing self-tests and fixing bugs should
be possible though, but they aren't release goals. Waiting for
nice-things-to-have like better PKCS#11 integration, GPGME compatibility
etc will delay us, but people should feel free to start working on stuff
like that now anyway, 2.7.x isn't that far away.
Hopefully we can make the 2.5.x release cycle shorter than the last...
It would be nice to have a 2.6.x release candidate ready by August, to
get the crypto.h stuff out.
More information about the Gnutls-devel