Missing gnutls_x509_crq_sest_subject_alternative_name ?

David Marín Carreño davefx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:55:13 CEST 2008

Hello all.

As some of you probably know, I am developing gnoMint, a graphical
X.509 CA manager.

Some of my users are asking for creating certificates with subject
alternative names.
Until now, my procedure for creating new certificates involves the
initial creation of certificate signing requests.

Examining the API, it seems that there exists a
"gnutls_x509_set_subject_alternative_name" that adds an alternative
name extension to a certificate structure, but it doesn't exist a
similar function for adding alternative name(s) to certificate
requests.

Is there a reason for that? Do you plan to add that function?

Thanks a lot you all for this library.

--
David Marín Carreño