GnuTLS 2.7.10 - release candidate 2 of GnuTLS 2.8.0

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Thu May 14 19:47:29 CEST 2009

On 2009-05-13 Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:
> The GnuTLS 2.8.0 release is getting closer; no major problem has been
> feedback in 2.7.9 so far.  This is a second release candidate.  Please
> test this as if it were the new stable release.  If I don't hear any
> complains about regressions compared to 2.6.x I will release this as
> 2.8.0 within two weeks.

It fails to configure if --disable-cxx is set:
[...]
checking for shutdown... (cached) yes
configure: error: conditional "am__fastdepCXX" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.
configure: error: ./configure failed for lib
[...]

cu andreas

so grateful to you.'