Query for Windows 2008

R, Rajitha (GE, Corporate, consultant) Rajitha.R at ge.com
Tue Dec 28 18:27:43 CET 2010

Hello,

I have a windows 2008 64 bit server, I would like to know which version
of GNUPG can be used for excryption. Also, please help me with exe file
path (URL used to download) and installation procedure.

Many Thanks in advance

Rajitha Ramakuru

GBS EMEA IT infrastructure operations
T    +91 40 66114640
D    *740-4928
E    Rajitha.R at ge.com

For any IT Issues Please Contact OneGE Helpdesk:
Dial Comm : *716-6170
Phone : 1-800-868-4513 or 513-716-6170
WebLink : http://helpdesk.ge.com <http://helpdesk.ge.com/>

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.

This e-mail, together with any attachment/s, is confidential.  It may be
read, copied and used only by the intended recipient/s.  If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone.  Once you have notified the concerned person/s, please delete
it from your computer without making any copies or disclosing it to any
other person. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of
the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank you.