[sr #107560] libextra/openssl.h conflicts with wincrypt.h

Simon Josefsson INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Thu Dec 30 13:46:39 CET 2010

Update of sr #107560 (project gnutls):

             Assigned to:                    None => jas

Follow-up Comment #1:

Renaming the variable is not an option -- this is for the OpenSSL emulation,
and if we rename it, we are not emulating OpenSSL properly.

You want to build with --disable-openssl-compatibility to avoid building the
OpenSSL emulation stuff at all.

I'll think about the gnutls_int.h workaround, so I'm leaving the report
open.

/Simon

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107560>