TLS Inner Application?

Jouni Malinen jkmalinen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:32:13 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:
> Thanks for information.  Do you know if you managed to do interop of
> TLS/IA with anyone else?  I'm wondering if there is still some people
> interested in the draft version of TLS/IA.

I'm not aware of any other implementation of EAP-TTLSv1.

I think I would like to see where IETF emu working group goes with the
tunnel-based method development this year since at least in theory,
EAP-TTLSv1 would be a possible submission into that process. However,
once that is done and assuming EAP-TTLSv1 was not selected as a basis
for it, there may be quite a bit less interest in TLS/IA in the future
from EAP view point.

- Jouni