[sr #107948] DTLS handshake deadlocks on packet loss

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Wed Feb 8 18:20:24 CET 2012

Follow-up Comment #7, sr #107948 (project gnutls):

I'm not been able to reproduce that. I've added a test program that tests the
behavior of packet loss in blocking mode (mini-loss2.c) and I do not see what
you mention. I couldn't also make the handshake.cpp to deadlock.

How did you drop individual handshake packets? (gnutls bundles each flight in
a single packet if possible) The issue is quite important. Deadlocks shouldn't
occur, so if you have some example code, I'd like to see it.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107948>