[gnutls-devel] [sr #108321] crq_apis coredump on 32-bit build due to _gnutls_strdatum_to_buf NULL buf handling

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Jun 10 21:46:22 CEST 2013

On 06/10/2013 09:28 PM, Nick Alcock wrote:

> On 10 Jun 2013, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos outgrape:
>
>> Hello Nick,
>>  Which version of gnutls does this affect? The latest releases seem to
>> have a similar fix applied.
>
> This is at the tip of the master branch. I didn't check the releases,
> perhaps I should have (I assumed, perhaps foolishly, that any fixes on
> the release branches would of course be on master as well).
>
> ... but then, no release to date *has* _gnutls_strdatum_to_buf(): you
> wrote it in 435cd838a8a1e1a5af6c3e7ea82fe5f1bd0b0552, one commit after
> the release of 3.1.5.

It seems that you check the old site a gnu which is not being updated.
You may want to check http://www.gnutls.org/
which has the most recent releases and links to the new repository.

Out of curiosity how did you end-up in the old sites? I thought I have
forwarded most of the old pages to the new ones.