[gnutls-devel] [sr #108321] crq_apis coredump on 32-bit build due to _gnutls_strdatum_to_buf NULL buf handling

Nick Alcock nick.alcock at oracle.com
Mon Jun 10 21:28:17 CEST 2013

On 10 Jun 2013, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos outgrape:

> Hello Nick,
>  Which version of gnutls does this affect? The latest releases seem to
> have a similar fix applied.

This is at the tip of the master branch. I didn't check the releases,
perhaps I should have (I assumed, perhaps foolishly, that any fixes on
the release branches would of course be on master as well).

... but then, no release to date *has* _gnutls_strdatum_to_buf(): you
wrote it in 435cd838a8a1e1a5af6c3e7ea82fe5f1bd0b0552, one commit after
the release of 3.1.5.

So this is, thankfully, not a problem for anyone not a maniac running
the latest master branch. But then, I've never claimed not to be a
maniac. :)

--
NULL && (void)