[gnutls-devel] Failed to compile current git (3.4.0)

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Thu Dec 4 22:20:52 CET 2014

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org> skribis:

>  I don't know scheme and I have no plans or resources to maintain the
> guile code. I can simply ping you if there is an issue.

I’m only suggesting that you *build* the code, so we know about these
issues before it ships.

I’ve just pushed these 3 commits to ‘master’:

  2134c8a * guile: Build with warnings.
  916b3cc * guile: Remove the deprecated priority API.
  0b88d76 * guile: Remove RSA parameters and related procedures.

Could you backport them as a appropriate?

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.