[gnutls-devel] valgrind-tests vs full-test-suite

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:27:45 CET 2017

On 14 March 2017 at 15:34, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Alon Bar-Lev <alon.barlev at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> That's true but we have them enabled by default, so builds would fail
>>> for that reason and that would create more noise in the list.

>>> That's true, but I am afraid of the issue above (when this was added
>>> was specifically to avoid such reports from the list). It should be
>>> combined with another change that makes valgrind not to run by default
>>> on releases.
>
>> Can we disable this by default and enable it explicitly in all ci jobs?
>> Or can we add another flag that is disabled by default and when
>> enabled will not touch the VALGRIND?
>
> Makes sense.

Hmmm... I probably did not understand what option "Makes sense" :)
So I've done the first...[1], please checkout.
I found that much more CI jobs explicitly disables valgrind anyway...
so it actually makes everything simpler.
I can do the second if you do not like this one.

[1] https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/309