[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Add CI tarball build (!809)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Nov 25 12:26:59 CET 2018

Tim Rühsen commented on a discussion on .gitlab-ci.yml:

>  Debian.cross.aarch64-linux-gnu:
>    <<: *Debian_cross_template
> +
> +# Test building from tarball in a non-dev environment
> +Tarball:
> +  stage: stage2-tarball
> +  image: $CI_REGISTRY/$BUILD_IMAGES_PROJECT:$ALPINE_BASE_BUILD

Just moved most of the commits to !819. I'll rebase this MR (and likely split further) once !819 is merged.

The remaining commits are
- Alpine CI runner in a second stage
- mostly rewritten cipher-api-test.c (not pushed yet, needs some extra discussion)