[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | attempt for grooming: Items to be addressed in 3.6.5 (#575)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Nov 30 01:42:15 CET 2018

I have the feeling that 3.6.5/3.6.6/etc should be milestones, while 3.6.x/tls1.3/etc should be labels. This way we would be able to limit boards to just relevant issues, while keeping milestone-like approach to per-relase bugs.

In fact I miss board-like representation for merge requests. I see no simple way to automate presenting per-series merge requests or e.g. MRs only targeting 3.6.x. There are filters, of course, but they are not as visually-oriented as boards are.