[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | encrypt_packet_tls13: added explicit check on iv_size bounds (!767)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Oct 2 11:59:44 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !767
Branches: tmp-check-iv-size to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Although there are no ciphers defined for TLS1.3 which would overflow the assumed bound, an explicit check is necessary to avoid that code be a liability in future updates.
* [x] Code modified for feature
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/767
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel