[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: add support for 0-RTT (!775)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Oct 15 13:44:06 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !775
Branches: tmp-0rtt to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This is an initial attempt to implement 0-RTT mode. Note that it is not secure enough, because there is no anti-replay measure. I guess one way to implement it would be to make session ticket single use, by recording the identifier of the tickets in the database.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [x] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [x] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/775
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel