[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Rethink fast-forward merge policy for MRs (#568)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Sep 20 18:11:05 CEST 2018

The reason was to have linear history in the project repo. That has very poor experience in collaboration though. Moving to a normal merge, I think will make the workflow easier and less time consuming for new merge requests. Let me change the settings, to allow merge commits to reduce the current bottleneck, and if there are arguments against that we reconsider.