[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | cert auth: reject auth if no signature algorithm is usable in TLS 1.3 (!967)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Apr 5 18:35:52 CEST 2019
* [x] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [x] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [x] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [x] No obvious mistakes in the code
The issue marked to be addressed mention downgrade to TLS1.2, but I agree it is sufficient to decline authentication if there is no usable key.
I liked the solution used to test this by wrapping softhsm.
I did not mark the documentation checkbox because I'm not sure if further documentation is needed.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/967#note_157943800
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel