[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix gnutls-cli compilation with GOST disabled (!1143)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Dec 29 21:33:24 CET 2019

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos commented:

The problem I see is that this is very easy to break as we do not test for compilation under these conditions. If I remember well the minimal build does not build the tools because it was too complex to manage these scenarios for the tools. What's your goal in this MR, to compile the tools without GOST or to revive the minimal build, or even to introduce a new minimal build which is kind of supported? My point is that in all of these cases we would need to introduce a test build which actually tests that scenario.