[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Re-introduce topendir on Windows with Unicode support (!931)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Feb 18 17:25:13 CET 2019
New Merge Request !931
Project:Branches: chouquette/gnutls:use_topendir to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen
This is reintroducing the changes from !835 (and thus reverting those introducing in !860)
The failure was due to an incorrect byte order in the path provided to _topendir.
I'm not sure if the 3rd patch is correct, there might be a macro/constant that can be use to express that the `_gnutls_utf8_to_ucs2` caller wants native by order.
Patch 2 & 3 might be better of squashed, but for the sake of reviewing, I think they're better of split for now.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/931
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel