[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls 3.6 pseudo-randomly breaks VLC HTTP/2 (#713)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Feb 22 16:43:08 CET 2019

Though I have to say, from VLC's pespective, we'd prefer to be able to use false start & multiple threads.

Could you confirm that false start "completion" is completely internal, and that there's no way for the calling application to know about this? Which forces us to either
- Disable false start completely if using multiple threads
- Always prevent send & recv to be called concurrently if false start is enabled
?