[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Rethink the use of GitHub CI integration (#1140)

Tue Dec 29 20:14:08 CET 2020

Daiki Ueno created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1140

We have a [GitHub mirror](https://github.com/gnutls/gnutls) mainly used for testing on various macOS versions, provided by Travis CI. However, after their change of pricing model, it is no longer possible to use it for that purpose (unless someone pays for it):
- https://blog.travis-ci.com/oss-announcement
- https://blog.travis-ci.com/2020-11-02-travis-ci-new-billing

I guess we should stop relying on macOS CI on Travis at least, and switch to GitHub Actions for the limited support for that OS.