[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Rethink the use of GitHub CI integration (#1140)

Wed Dec 30 09:22:56 CET 2020

Airtower started a new discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1140#note_475686762

I've set up a workflow here: https://github.com/airtower-luna/gnutls/runs/1623839505 There are some test failures, but those occur in the Travis build, too.

There are two things I'd like someone with macOS experience to take a look at:

1. The Travis build seems to test with different Xcode versions. The Github runners have multiple versions installed, but I'm not sure how to configure the build to use a certain one.

2. The dependency installation seems questionable, with failures being ignored and some packages being installed and then immediately upgraded. I just copied that from the Travis build, but maybe it could be improved?

Other than that (or if those questions can be deferred) I'd say it's ready to merge. :slight_smile: