[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Clang problem with _Noreturn (#926)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Feb 3 21:38:10 CET 2020

Paul Eggert created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/issues/926

## Description of problem:
Jeffery Walton reported on bug-gnulib that he had problems building GnuTLS on OS X 10.9. See:

https://lists.gnu.org/r/bug-gnulib/2020-02/msg00012.html
https://lists.gnu.org/r/bug-gnulib/2020-02/msg00013.html
https://lists.gnu.org/r/bug-gnulib/2020-02/msg00014.html
[There may be other messages later.]

I'd like this to get fixed in Gnulib but do not use macOS and so will need some advice as it apparently has something to do with macOS and/or Clang archeology. I'm filing a bug report here to give the GnuTLS developers a heads-up.

## Version of gnutls used:
3.6.12

## Distributor of gnutls (e.g., Ubuntu, Fedora, RHEL)
N.A.

## How reproducible:

See above. Apparently GnuTLS does not build.

## Actual results:

## Expected results: