[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests: split up system-override-sig-hash.sh (!1298)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Jul 3 15:24:09 CEST 2020
Alexander Sosedkin created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1298
Project:Branches: asosedkin/gnutls:split-up-tests-s-o-sig-hash to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Alexander Sosedkin
Split up system-overrid-sig-hash.sh so that the errors won't get swallowed or conflated.
Also correct unused `srcdir` to `builddir`, which I believe was meant to be set there.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1298
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel