[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | fuzz/corpus2array: fix build with gnu89 (!70)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Nov 30 05:19:42 CET 2020
Rosen Penev created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/merge_requests/70
Project:Branches: mangix/libtasn1:mangix-master-patch-15289 to gnutls/libtasn1:master
Author: Rosen Penev
Just a simple compilation fix. GCC 4.8.5 does not default to gnu99 or gnu11.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/merge_requests/70
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel