[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | fix invalid unsigned arithmetic. (!1364)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Nov 30 15:58:56 CET 2020
ihsinme created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1364
Project:Branches: ihsinme/gnutls:ihsinme-master-patch-42280 to gnutls/gnutls:master
your check is incorrect. since the variables are unsigned, it is equivalent to val->size != 2.
so I suggest a simple fix for the error.
* [ ] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [x] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [x] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [x] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [x] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1364
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel