[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | x86/avx: fix avx detection (!1334)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Sep 22 07:42:01 CEST 2020
zzjianhui created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1334
Project:Branches: zzjianhui/gnutls:fix-avx-detection to gnutls/gnutls:master
In the case of setting environment variables, AVX cannot be detected correctly. Because only MOVBE is added to variable _gnutls_x86_cpuid_s, there is no OSXSAVE. And according to the intel manual, using AVX does not need to detect FMA.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1334
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel