[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | x86:add detection of instruction set on Zhaoxin CPU (!1335)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Sep 22 08:16:18 CEST 2020
zzjianhui created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1335
Project:Branches: zzjianhui/gnutls:fix-padlock to gnutls/gnutls:master
Add detection of extended instruction set on Zhaoxin cpu,e.g:ssse3,sha,avx,etc. Set the priority of the algorithm according to the benchmark test result on Zhaoxin cpu.
In hmac-padlock.c, use free to release local variables ctx. Remove a call to wrap_padlock_hmac_deinit() to fix a crash.
This is the previous test situation[test-suite.log](/uploads/b8f0305e2051b3eee16b0a04bf1e22c3/test-suite.log). This is the test situation after adding these codes[test-suite1.log](/uploads/53ac0885f5f2dba7f0f1ac79ca887355/test-suite1.log).
fixes #1094 ,#1079
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1335
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel