[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | restrict allowlisting api to before priority string initialization (!1533)

Thu Aug 11 03:50:24 CEST 2022

Merge request https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1533 was reviewed by Daiki Ueno

--
  <!-- Get preloaded note discussion-->

Daiki Ueno started a new discussion on lib/config_int.h: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1533#note_1057929349

> +
> +/*
> + * struct cfg

Is this splitting really needed? If yes, why not moving them to a `cfg.c`? I would try to keep struct definitions in .c for better encapsulation, unless there is a good reason to expose them library wide.

--
  <!-- Get preloaded note discussion-->

Daiki Ueno started a new discussion on lib/config_int.h: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1533#note_1057929350

> +		     gnutls_digest_algorithm_t* src, size_t len)
> +{
> +	if (unlikely(len >= MAX_ALGOS)) {

`len > MAX_ALGOS`, as we allocate `MAX_ALGOS + 1`?

--
  <!-- Get preloaded note discussion-->

Daiki Ueno started a new discussion on lib/priority.c: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1533#note_1057929352

> + */
> +
> +static inline int /* not locking system_wide_config */

I would return `bool` for the functions named as `*_is_*`. In that case the following debug logs could be `_gnutls_audit_log`.