[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Make check fails (#1478)

Thu Apr 6 05:07:10 CEST 2023

Ahmed Zaki commented:

Ok I figured out the problem. It was libnettle..
Even when I specify the location of the libnettle installation using `PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib64/pkgconfig` when running configure the linking fails to find the library. I had to explicitly set `LD_LIBRARY_PATH` env var to point to where libnettle is installed which fixed the many failures. x509dn test succeeds as well.