[Help-gnutls] Error setting the OpenPGP keyring file

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Mon Jun 17 08:00:04 CEST 2002

I would like to use gnutls with gpg authentication to setup a secure
channel.

Im strugling against the learning curve trying to understand the
implementation of ssl type communictations.

I thought i could use gnutls-serv and gnutls-cli to test things out,
however i get errors trying to start the server with various gpg options

e.g.
bug1 at home:~$ gnutls-serv --pgpkeyring ~/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
Error setting the OpenPGP keyring file
Echo Server ready. Listening to port '5556'.

or

bug1 at home:~$ gnutls-serv --pgptrustdb ~/.gnupg/trustdb.gpg
Error setting the OpenPGP keyring file
Echo Server ready. Listening to port '5556'.

I dont know if im using them properly.... do you know of any examples of
using gnutls with gpg for ssl type communications ?

Thanks

Glenn